Hi! I can’t believe that 2019 is here already. It’s just like the past year went by too fast. January is one of my favorite months because I was born exactly new year. Also, it is a reminder that it’s a month to start over.
Anyways, I am so glad to be back on the blog and I can’t think of a better way than to share my January 2019 goals with you because you know, it is always great to have small and big goals for ourselves. Also, I think I need to set my goals for every after three months as this might make my yearly goal more attainable. Therefore, I will be updating you all with my goals and if I am achieving them. Okay, without further ado:January 2019 Goals
• To make more time for family and friends.
• To practice more patience this year (I’m crossing my fingers).
• I enjoyed eating sweets over the holidays so this month is about getting back into my healthy routine.
• I have been MIA into reading this past year so this 2019, one of my goals is to read more often and to mix up my genres to make it interesting.
• To review at least one new book per month.
• To distance myself from those people that drains me. Swear!
• To go somewhere I’ve never been before. It doesn’t have to be another country, just those new places around me.
• To treat myself to something that makes me happy every single month.
• To learn to manage stress.
• Get in touch with God every Sunday or rather, every night.. at least.
• I will never allow failure to discourage me. Instead, I will take the said failure to do better.
• To accept that life is sometimes not all about happiness. Pain is always there so this 2019, I’ll try to just accept the whatever pain may come and use it for my growth.
• To let go of pride if it comes at the cost of progress.
• Lastly, to read these goals every night to remind myself that there’s something I’m aiming to achieve.
How about you? What are some of your goals for this month?
Thank you for reading.