- Thank the person(people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Hi! This is my first time being tagged for this “BLUE SKY TAG” and I would like to say thank you to poetrylover for tagging me. Actually, I was tagged two weeks ago but I didn’t have the time these past weeks so I’m doing it only today. So let’s start answering her questions.
- What’s your favorite song?
I’ve heard lots of beautiful songs but “ALL OF ME by JOHN LEGEND” is my favorite so far. Here’s the chorus:
“Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I’ll give my all to you
You’re my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I’m winning
‘Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you”…….
2. One food you can’t live without?
3. What inspires you?
What not Who. Okey, As long as I am being loved by my family and friends, It is what makes me going more than anything else. Plus, those people who have started from nothing but they dream big and they worked hard to fulfill their dreams.
4. Do you prefer summer or winter?
Well, we don’t have winter here in the Philippines so I’ll definitely choose SUMMER. Beach beach beach. #outing
5. What are your hobbies?
I am a big fan of hobbies and it depends on the season and my mood. → OUTDOORS ACTIVITY (as you can see on some of my posts), CAFE HOPPING, SOCIAL MEDIA, BOOK READING, BLOGGING, I AM TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH SPORTS. And I am loving PHOTOGRAPHY now (I don’t know if I can do it perfectly but I’ll try for sure. ) So these are the hobbies that helps me relax the most.
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Yes, as I’ve written above that I’m obsessed with sports – VOLLEYBALL, SOFTBALL and BADMINTON.
7. Do you regret anything you’ve done?
Regrets? Yes, I have bunch of them and If I’m going to post everything here, then it will be a very very long post.
However, there is no such thing as “life” without any regrets. And yes! When I look back at some of the most painful moments of my life, I see myself sitting alone, feeling the shame and regret. But as they say, it happened so I have to move on. Nevertheless, I’m still thankful for my experiences because they were my greatest teachers. They taught me the lessons that I have to learn. And today, I’m doing better now. I’m giving myself a better chance of becoming who I wanted to be.
8. What motivates you?
Opportunity to improve and to grow.
The feeling of winning every time.
9. Who’s your favorite celebrity?
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson. #FiftyShadesOfGrey. HAHAHAHA
Russell Crowe – Because of his “NOAH” movie.
10. What makes you happy?
It is when I have achieved success and been applauded for all my accomplishments.
11. What makes you sad?
Having a not so loyal friend and losing the people that I love.
So, I answered all her questions so below are the people that I TAG:
- Mehul Singla
- Okoto Enigma
- Aesthetic Miradh
- Hassan Irfan
- purplebutterflygo out Bee
- Eliza Rudolf
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your greatest achievement in your life so far?
- Do you believe that the word for-ever is still existing nowadays? If yes, why? If no, why?
- Who has been the most important person in your life?
- Did you ever cheated on your partner?
- What are your two (2) favorite quotations from any of your favorite authors?
- Do you believe in God?
- What is your favorite color?
- What was your childhood like?
- When did you first fall in love?
- What is your best memory of childhood? Worst?
Hope you guys will participate. I actually had fun answering the questions. But it’s totally your choice if you’ll do it or not.
Thank you. !
FOLLOW ME ON