First of all, I saw this “Mystery Blogger Award” in one of OKOTO ENIGMA’S BLOG posts. She’s the one who created this award and I don’t have any idea about this but I was being nominated by one of my amazing followers. Check her site (click here) that is about BEAUTY, LOVE, POETRY, FASHION and TRAVEL. So I was forced to do this even though again, I don’t have any idea about this. So I will just going to do the same as what Arlene did. Because she’s the one who nominated me here.
FROM ARLENE’S POST (click) :
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
THE RULES :
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post/posts.
3 THINGS ABOUT ME :
※ I am a major animal lover especially dogs and cats.
※ I love learning, mountain climbing, swimming, cafe hopping with a good book.
※ I am in love with Gods wonderful creations.
My Best Posts :
MY ANSWERS TO ARLENE’S QUESTIONS :
I’ll answer every questions with just a short sentences because it is already midnight here in the Philippines and I’m sleepy.
1. What is your greatest fear? Brief explanation.
My greatest fear would be the loss of the people that I love (Death of my Loved Ones). Because it will be so difficult for me to handle and accept once I experienced this. They’re my life and their loss would be like “TAKE AWAY MY LIFE”.!
2. Name 3 of your favorite clothing items.
I love wearing square pants. It’s very comfy and I can pair any kind of footwears on it.
Jumpsuit is one of my favorites. It makes me look skinny which is always nice. hahahaha
Dress. A floral pink or red or yellow dress. I just love light colors and dress is perfect for my fashion taste.
3. If you can spend Christmas with only one person, who is it going to be and why?
My Boyfriend of course. WHY? No need to answer this. hahahaha
4. Share a picture of your most unforgettable trip/vacation.
This is in DAMORTIS PANGASINAN, Philippines and yes! This is my very unforgettable trip because we were expecting that we will enjoy but we ended being disappointed. Stones there, stones here, stones everywhere. Plus, the water was not that really clean. The beach is not suitable for swimming in my own opinion.
5. What is your funniest dating experience?
I didn’t still experience this. But my answer to this would be when my man invited me for a date way back 2013. It was our first date and what he did was he gave me a bouquet of flowers then we went in one restaurants here in Baguio. After that, we were walking and I was like “I just want to throw anywhere the flowers”. Hahahaha I don’t know , but giving flowers is a no no for me to be honest. Now I guess , that’s funny for me. Only for me. LOL!
QUESTIONS TO THE PEOPLE I WILL NOMINATE :
- If only we can bring back the past, What would you do? and why?
- If you’ll going to ask one wish from God, What would it be? and why?
- What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest?
- Do you have any regrets?
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?
PEOPLE THAT I NOMINATE :
FOLLOW ME ON